Nueva version de mi dash favorito:P Con la tira de cambios y fixes, a destacar el modo progresivo UnleashX V0.35.0605 Build 439 >>A new version of UnleashX(info) dashboard with a huge amount of fixes and added features has been released. What's new/fixed: * Fixed: 'SkinFile' Game saves gets corrupted when switching zipped skins frequently * Fixed: Screen gets corrupted when launching an xbox title when WideScreen is enabled * Fixed: Going in and out of sub menus causes unnecessary pauses. * Fixed: Going in and out of sub menu pauses the BGM. * Fixed: Going in and out of sub menu too quickly will mess the menu structure. * Fixed: Launching an Xbox title too quickly on bootup when BGM is enabled crashes the dashboard. * Fixed: Virtual workspace of the text editor is now narrower so the cursor doesn't get too close to the right edge.
* Fixed:Sometimes, items in a batch script executes without waiting for the current item to finish its task. * Fixed: X2IGR_ON/X2IGROFF was interchanged. * Fixed: SITE SHUTDOWN doesn't work. * Fixed: Only a few BGM gets played overtime. * Fixed: The image size being reported by image viewer is wrong. * Fixed: Images equal to and bigger than 1200x720 pixels doesn't load. Note: Free memory must be greater than 10MB for images to load succesfully.
Some skins crashed UnleashX? Just reboot your xbox and select another one without using a boot disk. UnleashX should bypass it on the next reboot. Same goes true for config.xml. 31) Capability to format new Harddisk and restore backup when run from CD-R/RW or DVD. See hdprepare_movie.txt for details.
* Changed: DelayLoad default value set to 'False'. Disk I/O has been optimized. * Changed: Settings screen are now logically grouped, so it's easier to find what you are looking for without having to go thru a long list. * Changed: ScreenSaver text can now accept a value pointing to a valid XMV/WMV file, or a valid path containing images for slideshow with 6 different transition effect. Note: Use moderate sized images (1MP and below), especially when using a resource intensive skin.
* Changed: Settings that requires valid path or file uses file/folder browser instead of the virtual keyboard. * Changed: Free/Used memory is now in KB. Skinning engine: * Added: Loading screen background now accepts the presets 'GameIcon' and 'GamePreview' for its value. * Added: InfoText item scrolling. Add an attribute named 'Scroll' to any infotext and set the value to 1 -scroll only when the content is wider than the width, 2 -always scroll the content, or 0 to disable scrolling.
Note: Newsfeed are the only item that scrolls by default (Scroll='1'). * Added: Menu item scrolling. Unlike Infotext, only the selected item will scroll and it will only scroll when the content is bigger than the width (equivalent to Scroll='1'). Note: For text/items to scroll, the Width attribute must be provided. * Added: Smooth scrolling now uses Lerp for calculating the next position for smoother animation. Settings -Video: * Added: Support for HDTV modes (1080i, 720p, 480p).
Note: These settings must also be enabled from MS dash since this deals with EEPROM. * Added: Soften display option. * Added: Flicker Filter level. Set this option to 2 to minimize flickering, while maintaining sharpness on 480i.
* Added: Option to limit the refresh rate to 60Hz. Note: 1080i is always limited at 60Hz. * Added: Switchable color display quality (16 bit/32 bit). Note: Using 16 bit color on 1080i mode will improve the video performance. * Added: Screen calibration with individual settings for each screen mode. * Added: Safe boot mode. Press and hold 'Back' button to ignore video settings and force the dash to boot at 480i.
Holding the back button will also ignore the calibration settings. Settings - Time/Network/FTP/HTTP: * Added: SNTP server port. * Added: HTTP protocol for time synchronization. * Added: Time will default to the last time you launched an Xbox title when the clock becomes invalid. * Added: Xbox Auto-detect. Right now, only Qwix(info)/AvaLaunch uses this feature and is disabled by default.
Note: Auto-detect send the username/password pair in clear text. * Added:Minimum and maximum port for passive transfer, so those behind a firewall can configure the FTP server to use a limited range of port for better compatibility. Minimum port number is 1024. * Added: Avalaunch(info)'s Boost mode technology. * Added: Configurable SYST(em) name so the current release of Qwix will work with it. To make Qwix work with UnleashX, provide the same response to SYST as AvaLaunch's. Note: This is only necessary until Devenic releases a new version that properly detects boost mode compatibility.
* Added: HTTP proxy server and port configuration. Settings - Music/BGM: * Added: MP3 playback with ID3 V1.1 support. Can read Album/singer/song title info. * Added: Folder name will be use for Soundtrack name.
Settings - File operation: * Added: Auto-rename invalid/long filename for both FTP server and file explorer. Off by default. * Added: Xbe Auto-Patch enable/disable settings. * Added: Skip on error settings, instead of aborting outright. Off by default.
Nrg Player Pro Apk Free Download. * Added: Default destination folder for backing up xbe title. * Added: Option to uninstall xbox title found on the HD, accessible from the context menu. Settings - Font: * Added: Configurable font scaling with individual settings for each screen mode.
* Added: Configurable font Scrolling speed. Default is 20ms.
Settings - Autorun: * Added: You can use the gamepad buttons to launch applications during bootup, or the IR button anytime while in the menu after the dash has completely booted. You can map different Xbes to A, B, X, Y, Start, White and Black, while you can use 0~9 on the IR remote control. Others: * Added: Unrar can now handle RARv3.0+ with multi-volume/spanned archive capability. Thanks to grebulon for providing the code, making this possible. Note: Using the dash to unrar huge archive may not be a good idea.
* Added: 'UnRar' to the list of action commands. Unzip/UnRar usage can be interchanged. * Added: Top 10 most recent launched titles. Press 'X' while in the menu, or bring up the context menu to display the list. * Added: 'Delete Game' option to the context menu and a corresponding settings to turn this Off/On. This is turned Off by default.
* Aded: Launch in NTSC/PAL option to the context menu. Automatic Video mode switching should be enabled for this option to be visible. * Added: Simple Menu Item editor.
Gives you to option to edit/assign icon, preview video, password, passcode, as well as the title. For xbox titles, the title change is not permanent and only items.xml/config.xml gets edited. For entries found in items.xml, title may revert back to the embedded title when he timestamp don't match that of the cache.
* Added: Game Saves Manager. This module list down all game saves, as well as downloadable content found in your harddisk alphabetically. It could also list down saves from your memory unit, if one is found. You can copy saves HD to MU and vice-versa. This module also allows you to delete individual item, as well as all saves for a game.
To enable this feature, add the following line to your config.xml [Item Action='SavesManager']Game Saves Manager[/Item] Note: As a precaution, this feature is only available when the dash is run from the HD. * Added: Added online downloading and installation of game saves from courtesy of TeamX4. I'd like to particularly thank Keiths, Lc204 and Savvy of for making this possible. To enable downloading, open Game Saves Manager, highlight the game you wanted to download saves for, and hit the 'Y' button. If one or more games is found, you will be presented with a list for you to choose from.
Note: It will not overwrite any existing games saves on your xbox. Some games, like 'Mortal Combat: DA' can only contain one game save. In order for you download a save for this type of game, you must delete the item first.
Note: Downloading of game saves is subject to the rules and regulations of the site. Please support them by visiting their site. * Added: Online downloading of skin from and with automatic checking and installation of zipped and rarred files. Thanks to koldfuzion and BLazeD for making this possible. Note: Downloading of skins is subject to the rules and regulations of the site. Please support them by visiting their site. Note: AXS uses thumbnail for preview, while Xbox-Skins uses a full size image.
* Added: Game Icon and preview video downloader with auto-request if one is not found. Start by invoking the menu item editor, select the appropriate option, then hit 'Start' to bring up a context menu. Thanks to BLazeD, koldfuzion, flattspot.etc for building and maintaining the online game DB. Fuente: xbox-scene.
Items you will need • FTP program • CAT5 Ethernet cable UnleashX is a dashboard that allows users to install Xbox games to their hard drive, run homebrew games, emulators and even operating systems such as Linux. Before installing UnleashX as your default dashboard, it is normally accessed through Evolution X as an application. You can make your Xbox boot to the UnleashX dashboard by simply renaming and moving a few files on your Xbox hard drive. Download an FTP program available online and install the program to your computer. Double-click on the FTP program set up file to install it. Click 'Next' when prompted and choose a directory to which to install the program.
Power on your Xbox and go to the Evolution X dashboard. Open the FTP program on your computer and go to 'File,' 'Quick Connect.'
Set the port to '21;' the default user name and password for the Xbox are 'Xbox.' Click 'Connect' to connect to your Xbox hard drive. The FTP program will display your computer drive on one side of the screen and the Xbox hard drive on the other. You can copy files to and from your Xbox by dragging and dropping the specific file into the directory you want to place it. Copy the 'xboxdash.xbe' on the Xbox C:/ drive to your hard drive to make a backup copy. This is the original Microsoft Xbox dashboard file.
Place the UnleashX 'default.xbe' on the Xbox C:/ drive and name a replacement dash name such as 'evoxdash.xbe' Copy the UnleashX 'config.xml' file to the Xbox C: drive also. This config.xml file can be edited to control different settings of the Xbox such as fan speed and dashboard settings.
Close the FTP program and power down your Xbox. Turn your Xbox back on and it should boot to the Unleash X dashboard.